This powerful, yet free lifehacking tool, gives you a perfect memory.
It lets you collect all of your ideas, experiences, thoughts, and memories into one always-accessible place.
– Take down your inspirations and ideas as they happen.
– Capture interesting webpages you see, images and all.
– Snap photos of everything from whiteboards to wine labels.
Then, find it all any time from your computer or phone!
EVERY NOTE WITH EVERNOTE
Do you often find interesting info on websites and you paste it to your clipboard, rather than just bookmarking the site? Do you save small snippets of text or images? What about searching text on post-its or even on images and photos?
Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
To make Evernote more visual, take a look at this :
How does it work?
1. You capture the things you want to remember using what you already use.
2. Evernote runs everything through their recognition technology and then make it all available across your devices. You can then easily organize and tag the notes, if you want.
3. Search for (and find) whatever you need.
That’s it! Another simple lifehack 🙂